The committees and structure may change from time to time as our needs grow and change. At the moment, the existing structure is as follows:
Board of Directors
• As designated in our by-laws
• May only meet quarterly
• Leads in Strategic Planning
• Meets / Acts for the Board, as needed, between board sessions
Fiscal Management and Planning
• Leads in budget development and oversight
• Audit review
• Strategic fund development planning
Treasurer serves on this committee
Board Development and Governance
• Serves as nominating committee
• Develops slate for office nominations
• Oversees by-laws and governance issues
• Nominates committee chairs
Secretary serves on this committee
• Program development and oversight
• Builds Board involvement in Program activity
Vice President serves on this committee.
1. There is one member of the Board on each committee.
2. That Board member is not necessarily the chair of the committee.
3. The Board of Directors appoints the chair of the committee based on the nomination of the Board Development Committee and the recommendation of committee members.